Shaeffer Hyde Construction is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personally identifying information given while using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Shaeffer Hyde Construction reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement at any time by updating this page.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
How we use this information
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, particularly for:
- Responding to your inquiry regarding our services.
- Responding to your comments or requests or to request feedback regarding our products or services to improve our products and services.
- For the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other relevant information using the email address provided.
- Occasionally contact for market research purposes, via email, phone, or mail, and to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
Tracking & Cookies
A cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site, and is a small file that requires your permission to be activated. Cookies personalize your experience online by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify and analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then remove the data. A cookie only gives us access to the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but browser settings can be modified to decline cookies. However, this may diminish a user’s website experience.
Managing Your Personal Information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
All correspondence either provided to us or if contained within a customer survey, is deemed the property of Shaeffer Hyde Construction upon receipt.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be required. If you would like a copy of the information we have for you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.