To be considered for future opportunities, a new trade contractor should complete the attached Trade Contractor Pre-qualification Statement and e-mail completed to our accounting department at email@example.com. In addition, Shaeffer Hyde Construction requires its trade contractor’s to maintain the following without exception:
(Sample Certificate for your reference.)
- Liability insurance with limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 each occurrence, $50,000.00 Damage to Rented Premises, $5,000.00 Medical Expense any one person, $1,000,000.00 Personal and Adv. Injury, $2,000,000.00 general aggregate, and $2,000,000.00 products completed aggregate.
- Shaeffer Hyde Construction named as additional insured for operations as well as completed operations. This could be on a blanket basis or specific endorsement.
- The certificate states that insurance is Primary & Non-Contributory.
- General Liability policy includes Waiver of Subrogation in favor of Shaeffer Hyde Construction.
- Each insurance policy required by this Article shall be written by insurance companies with a minimum rating of “A-VII” or better.
- Automobile insurance not less than $1,000,000.00. per accident.
- Auto policy to name Shaeffer Hyde Construction as Additional Insured.
- Auto Liability lists Any Auto, Hired Autos, and Non-Owned Autos.
- Each insurance policy required by this Article shall be written by insurance companies with a minimum AM Best rating of “A-VII” or better.
Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- If trade contractor has employees, then workers’ compensation is required. Employers Liability limits shall not be less than $500,000.00 each accident, $500,000.00 disease each employee, $500,000.00 disease policy limit. If the subcontractor fails to produce a certificate on Workers Compensation Insurance, the subcontractor will not be permitted on a Shaeffer Hyde jobsite.
- Worker’s Compensation Includes Waiver of Subrogation in favor of Shaeffer Hyde Construction.